The-wickid-jesterThe-wickid-jester

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Katan Katan

A beautiful peice of work.

Without saying a word you successfuly told the story of an epic. You are both an excelent story teller and an even greater artist. You get 5/5 10/10 for the time and effort.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Every action anime

EVER.

Thank you for this gift.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Cute

Really funny and well animated I also liked the song.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

A simply complex simple game. It was very addicting and looked really cool. I liked the idea behind the game. You are in control of a coaster jumping from platform to platform trying to get a higher score and not killing the people inside the coaster. The background and the lights on the coaster made for a great atmosphere accompanied with an excellent DnB loop (I'd love to know who did it).

All in all it's a very fun, addicting game that looks and sounds cool.

Ragdoll Cannon 3 Ragdoll Cannon 3

I'll be honest I rage quit a few times but eventualy I got it. Good game, it's a good sfw time waster.

Exit Path Exit Path

Much fun

It kept me going ti'll the end. I really hope theres a part 2 for this down the road. I'm definantly looking into that audio.10/10 5/5

Y-Kraine - Something Y-Kraine - Something

Good song

It feels like it heading in the right direction but it just... feels restrained? Yeah, restrained. It feels like it's going to bust out in to a really spacy melody but it's just kinda chilling at the door step of it. I'm no music maker but I hope this helps a little.

See The Light (Final Version) See The Light (Final Version)

I saw the light

Simply euphoric. This song is exactly what I was looking for in trance. Thank you for making my day!

Reach for the Stars [7000] Reach for the Stars [7000]

This has to be one of the most CHILL songs.

Man, I can hear Lupe rapin to this. It put me into a good mood.

It's like Isaac Hayes and Lupe Fiasco go together, chilled and made a beat. Needless to say I liked it. 10

Jessica Pen with plumes Jessica Pen with plumes

Impressive!

Has a very strong impressionistic feel to it. Impressionism being one of my favorite types of painting, gives this piece a little bias. A very skillful exicution with an equaly tough medium.

Collage Collage

Post Modern?

I guess that's what it is. Eather way this is a great peace, keep it up.

Sawke responds:

I'm not sure what it is lol. My dad says its like alice in wonderland lol. Theres no real method to my madness.

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Amazed?

Beyond it. This is freakin epic. Always how I pictured it going down in 3d.