The-wickid-jesterThe-wickid-jester

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Jessica Pen with plumes Jessica Pen with plumes

Impressive!

Has a very strong impressionistic feel to it. Impressionism being one of my favorite types of painting, gives this piece a little bias. A very skillful exicution with an equaly tough medium.

Collage Collage

Post Modern?

I guess that's what it is. Eather way this is a great peace, keep it up.

Sawke responds:

I'm not sure what it is lol. My dad says its like alice in wonderland lol. Theres no real method to my madness.

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Amazed?

Beyond it. This is freakin epic. Always how I pictured it going down in 3d.

Following the river Following the river

Wow

So peaceful and beautiful. I want to live here.

orc orc

Great

This is one of the better orks I've seen. Nothing os over defined or under defined.

The Heart of Saturday Night The Heart of Saturday Night

Epic

Theres alot of symbolism that you can take from this. And if you want to think about it, it can get pritty deep.

Flying island Flying island

Hmm...

This has to be one of the most intresting works from you. I think the lighting in the clouds gives it the feel that it needed. It almost gives it a holy auroa. I would love to hear the story behind this work.

Train Train

Hmm...

It reminds me of the Guardian cave from Samurai 7. again, tons of work gets tons of wow. I love it.

Retro-rider Retro-rider

Oh Wow!

were the first words that left my mouth when I saw this. I'm getting a HUGE steam punk vibe from it, which I love. You look to have put a MASSIVE amout of work into this and it payed off. NOW IM OFF! To review some more of your works that are tempting me there at the side of the screen.