The-wickid-jesterThe-wickid-jester

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Y-Kraine - Something Y-Kraine - Something

Good song

It feels like it heading in the right direction but it just... feels restrained? Yeah, restrained. It feels like it's going to bust out in to a really spacy melody but it's just kinda chilling at the door step of it. I'm no music maker but I hope this helps a little.

See The Light (Final Version) See The Light (Final Version)

I saw the light

Simply euphoric. This song is exactly what I was looking for in trance. Thank you for making my day!

Reach for the Stars [7000] Reach for the Stars [7000]

This has to be one of the most CHILL songs.

Man, I can hear Lupe rapin to this. It put me into a good mood.

It's like Isaac Hayes and Lupe Fiasco go together, chilled and made a beat. Needless to say I liked it. 10

** \Symphony Of The Demon ** \Symphony Of The Demon

Heavy shit.

I lovethe low heavy melody it's just right for all hallows eve. Bang on fellow metalhead!

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks a bunch dude, yeah the low melody gives a nice dark feeling to the song, glad you liked it \m/

Doomsday! Doomsday!

I have loved this song for so long.

The first time I herd this song was back when it was #1 and I nearly had a nosebleed. Things have not changed a bit. 10

-Lost Soul- -Lost Soul-

I just craped my self...

If this had like opeth growling vocals I would have died in a state of pure bliss. But seeing that I can't give you a 11 you'll just have to settle with a 10.

Echoz- Feel Good Rmx Echoz- Feel Good Rmx

WOW

I love this remix! It's a good beat and it don't conflict with the song. It's like remix magic.