The-wickid-jesterThe-wickid-jester

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

A simply complex simple game. It was very addicting and looked really cool. I liked the idea behind the game. You are in control of a coaster jumping from platform to platform trying to get a higher score and not killing the people inside the coaster. The background and the lights on the coaster made for a great atmosphere accompanied with an excellent DnB loop (I'd love to know who did it).

All in all it's a very fun, addicting game that looks and sounds cool.

Ragdoll Cannon 3 Ragdoll Cannon 3

I'll be honest I rage quit a few times but eventualy I got it. Good game, it's a good sfw time waster.

Exit Path Exit Path

Much fun

It kept me going ti'll the end. I really hope theres a part 2 for this down the road. I'm definantly looking into that audio.10/10 5/5

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

Hmm....

From a conventional game point of view this is garbage; boring with a relitively un-appealing story. From an interacive story point, however, it is good. The story runs along theological and ethical themes all the while making you wonder what will happen if I... So it's a pritty good interactve story.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Too long.

It's been much too sence the portal has seen a game like this. I love the idea of crossing the actual game with diffrent characters. When playing with mario I almost feel like it's lagit. There is a bit of a bias because of nostalgia but, lets be honest, in terms of classics it's hard to beat mario. And even if there is a game that you think is better, the character is probably in this game. All in all this is an EPIC first game and a great start to a gaming carrer. Great attention to deatail and a love of classic games makes this one of the best games on here, I will be playing this for a long, long time. 5/5 10/10

Compulse Compulse

Nice game.

I've never felt dumb because I couldn't get a ball into a hole before. After breaking me of my pride this game oddly enough had me come in and join it for a nice cup of jade tea. The music is what kept me into this game. Had it not been for the relaxing music and the whitty coments I would have quit this game and not had the fun time playing it. This game is just short of perfect, 4/5 9/10.

Damn Birds 2 Damn Birds 2

Well...

It kept my attention for a little while but, just like the last game it just couldn't pull through. I didn't see much in the way of new material. Frankly this is the same game, kinda like the Thing-thing games. However I did like the art and the humor stood for itself. 3 for a good effort? and a 6 for art and humor.

Icycle Icycle

Every once in a few years.

Every once in a few years a game comes along that is like a breath of fresh air, this is one of them. It breaks the monotony of all the zombie, hack 'n' slash, and point and click games that NG has seemed to settle into. This game is as much a game as it is a peice of art. I found the subtle and hilarious humor to really bring the game together. The art was great as well, I like how there were no outlines used. And the ambiance in the background made the mood that much more chilling.

All around this game gets all my 5's and all my 10's, good show.

Dino Run Dino Run

A realy great game.

I this one of the few games I have ever botherd completeing.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

The only game I've EVER played for an hour.

This has to be the best game I've ever seen come to Newgrounds. The song's not annoying the art is great and playability is off the charts the only game that comes close to this is William and Sly. Again, great game and I'm looking forward to more great games.