The-wickid-jesterThe-wickid-jester

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Katan Katan

A beautiful peice of work.

Without saying a word you successfuly told the story of an epic. You are both an excelent story teller and an even greater artist. You get 5/5 10/10 for the time and effort.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Every action anime

EVER.

Thank you for this gift.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Cute

Really funny and well animated I also liked the song.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Time and time again.

You never cease to amaze me. If only I had the amount of artistic and creative talent in my whole body that you have in your right arm. The art was beautiful the music was captivating and the narrator was a nice change. Looking forward to the follow up, 5 and 10.

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

Wow.

That was deep. Good art great song and awesome story. S&G ftw.

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

EXPLODING DICKPOD

Hahaha! There is just something about your animation's that make me laugh my arse off. Perhaps it's because Russian is just a fun language to piss people off in, who knows?

Anywho It's a funny animation and the art is great as well. 5/5 10/10

The Transformer The Transformer

Briliant

This, my good sir, is funny and of quite excellent quality! I love it!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Haha

Never did like romantic vid's but this is the exception. Nicely animated and I loved the song.... Its going to be in my head forever tho...

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

It brings a tear to my eyes

Such a great ending to an animation that I feel like I grew up with I've been watching this every step of the way and have been loving it. Please don't stop submiting content I love your work regardless. 5/5

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

An epic Naruto parody

I absolutely loved the flash it was action packed and kept my eyes going. At every scene I was like "woah, what the?". So it was a great flash that kept me entertained.

However, it was like watching bunny naruto with kill bill undertones, which made me cry on the inside. That didn't take off of the score but I died on the inside every time I saw a every time I saw a Kunai, giant shuriken or shadow clone.

Great flash